Your property + Slow Stays
= The Perfect Alignment
Congratulations on creating such a beautiful space. You’ve certainly caught our eyes.
At Life Unhurried, we’re passionate about delivering truly show-stopping slow and sustainable accommodation options to the lives of more people in Australia and around the world. With our Slow Stays Directory you can now amplify your property into the hearts and minds of more conscious travellers looking for a place to slow down and find true connection.
Showcasing a collection of unique accommodation from across the country, each property listed has been run through the ‘Slow Stays Scale’ to ensure it offers not only a stylish spot to sleep but serious substance. Since properties need to satisfy a combination of criteria, and are reviewed by a team of discerning editors, not algorithms, it ensures you become a part of a highly desirable collective.
We know that now more than ever, Australians are looking for unique places to stay in their own backyard but they want to ensure they’re treading lightly on the planet at the same time. Major booking sites might be convenient but what we’ve found is travellers really want a trusted, curated collection of truly special places over an endless sea of choices.
We believe a holistic approach is the key to life, so we certainly haven’t built the directory in isolation of our entire Life Unhurried ethos. We are dedicated to showcasing positive conversations about slow living, sustainability and creating space for what matters most. We only promote businesses with integrity and content that we personally align with.
That’s where you come in.
Why join the Slow Stays directory?
Life Unhurried is not just another travel blog or influencer account. It is an all-encompassing platform, reaching consumers through our website, online directory, social media channels, YouTube channel and podcasts.
Which means, by being a part of Slow Stays, you gain:
- Exposure to like-minded potential guests
- Becoming part of a conscious community
- Direct traffic to your booking page or website (we’ve sent over 52,000 outbound links from our website to Airbnb and direct booking sites in the first six months)
- Inclusion in media opportunities
- Regular features and shout-outs
- Walk-through YouTube videos if you choose to for us to visit you
Your exclusive invitation
After reviewing your property, we think you are a perfect fit.
We’d love you to join our community of curated accommodation providers and take advantage of our sustainably minded audience.
What you’ll be a part of:
- A go-to for discerning guests
- A carefully curated collection of only the best properties in Australia
- A by-invitation-only directory
- An exclusive community of like-minded travellers
- A support hub of constant promotion for your property through social, emails, blog posts, and media opportunities.
What our members say…
“Just wanted to send you a quick message to say a huge thank you for all of the publicity and support you have been sending our way recently. We are so excited by the features in Peppermint and Escape, and are seeing a really positive increase to our website and socials traffic. It means a lot to us to have your backing in our fledgling stage.”
Kelsey Rowse, Larnook
“Life Unhurried is exactly the direction people are craving to take on their holidays and we are so happy to be a part of your journey to showcasing them all to the world”
Shelley Kennedy, Upland Farm
“Super excited to be featured in Slow Stays. Thank you for describing us to a tee!”
Cathy Fitzgerald, Secret Cabin Society
We’re happy to offer two easy options for Slow Stays membership.
$55 monthly* / $550 annual
You’ll not only receive a personally crafted listing in our directory, but become part of our wider editorial and marketing efforts throughout the year.
- Regular property highlight on the Slow Stays directory homepage
- Promotion in social media including:
– Facebook – at least 6 dedicated posts per year
– Instagram – at least 6 dedicated posts per year
– IG Stories – at least 6 dedicated stories per year
– Pinterest – at least 2 dedicated collages per year
– Inclusion in round-ups and collections across all channels
- Guaranteed inclusion in at least 1 x post on the Life Unhurried blog
- Opportunity for inclusion in other posts on the Life Unhurried blog
- Inclusion in email newsletter (promoting available dates/deals/as part of round-ups etc)
- Inclusion in media pitches for potential mass-market editorial promotion (See our media page here)
- Traffic report sent monthly – how much traffic we are driving to your booking page and social media accounts so you can measure your ROI
- You choose where your booking link is directed (usually your website unless you exclusively operate through Airbnb).
*Minimum 12-month commitment.
page views per month (average over past 12 months)
*Sourced from Google Analytics
leads to properties (Oct ’20-Oct ’21)
Pinterest views monthly
average newsletter open rate
Life Unhurried stats and facts
Every day we reach thousands of conscious travellers across Australia (87%) and the world who are looking for their next getaway. We skew slightly towards females (67%), with the majority aged between 25 and 55.
Our community interacts with us predominantly through Instagram and visits an average of 5-8 pages each time they stop by the website.
Ready to make things official?
There’s just one more step to take to confirm your inclusion in the official edit of the world’s best slow and sustainable accommodation.
Choose your membership option below and enter your payment details and we’ll be in touch, ready to thrust you into the spotlight!